Friday, October 17, 2008

Week 8

I chose to look at the best blog from May titled “Customer Service”. First, I am a server and I am really good at my job. I strive to do my best not only because I make more money, but also because I truly care about my customer’s needs. I agree with the writer when he said that people have become accustomed to “okay” or “bad” service. Not to brag or anything, but maybe that is why I get so many complements from my customers.
I have never thought of students as customers before. Now, it makes a lot of sense. They are there and you have a job, as a teacher, to give them what they need. I’m not saying the customer is always right. There are some who are impossible to please. So what are you supposed to do? Give-up? If you said give up then you’re in the wrong profession and need a new job. You’re not supposed to give up. You do whatever you can to help your customer get to the place they want. This, in my opinion, is how every teacher should feel about their students.

No comments: